Early Learning & Preschool
Homeschool Preschool Curriculum
Five in a Row
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
JumpStart Free Preschool Curriculum
ABC Mouse Homeschool Early Learning Academy
- More than 5,000 learning activities in Reading, Math, Beginning Science, Social Studies, Art, and Music
- A full online preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten curriculum
- A Step-by-Step Learning Path that guides your child through the curriculum at his or her own pace
- Our powerful Lesson Builder tool that allows you to create your own lessons for your child
Things to See & Do in Massachusetts with Preschoolers
Boston Children's Museum
Franklin Park Zoo
Buttonwood Park Zoo
Boston Fire Museum
Capron Park Zoo
Links and Items
Explode The Code
Pattern Blocks and Boards
Bead Sequencing Set
Preschool/Early Learning Games and Activities
Preschool Worksheets and Printables
Making Learning Fun Math Ideas
Preschool Math Printables
Support for Parents of Preschoolers
Field Trips 101
Homeschooling Preschool Teaching Tips & Ideas
Field Trips 101
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.