Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Massachusetts as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Massachusetts and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Chapter 76: Section 1 Requirements and exceptions.
Massachusetts Department of Education
Ten Points from the Supreme Judicial Court's Decisions
Care and Protection of Ivan & another (1999)
Salem Maritime National Historic Site
Springfield/West Springfield Homeschool Support
John F. Kennedy National Historic Site
Homeschooling and Special Education
The Butterfly Place
Cape Cod Homeschoolers
Sample Education Plan
Court Rulings on Home Education in Massachusetts: Overview
Boston Children's Museum
Massachusetts Home Learning Association (MHLA)
Not Back to School Camp - Vermont
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Catholic Homeschool Companion
The Way They Learn
Pass Your New York DMV Test Guaranteed! 50 Real Test Questions! New York DMV Practice Test Questions
H. A. Guerber's Histories
Montessori Play And Learn : A Parent's Guide to Purposeful Play from Two to Six
Quote of the Day
The learning and knowledge that we have, is, at the most, but little compared with that of which we are ignorant.Plato