Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Massachusetts as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Massachusetts and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Brunelle, in Brief
Student Eligibility: Home Educated Students
40 Awesome Number Activities for Preschoolers
How to Teach Math in Preschool
Not Back to School Camp - Vermont
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Montessori Play And Learn : A Parent's Guide to Purposeful Play from Two to Six
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Primary Level
Black Children : Social, Educational, and Parental Environments
The Outdoor Life of Children: The Importance of Nature Study and Outside Activities (Charlotte Mason Topics - Volume 2
Help for the Harried Homeschooler : A Practical Guide to Balancing Your Child's Education with the Rest of Your Life
Quote of the Day
If it is believed that... elementary schools will be better managed by the governor and council, the commissioners of the literary fund or any other general authority of the government than by the parents within each ward, it is a belief against all experience.Thomas Jefferson