Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Massachusetts as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Massachusetts and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Guide to Homeschooling in Massachusetts
Court Rulings on Home Education in Massachusetts: Overview
Chapter 76: Section 1 Requirements and exceptions.
Charles, in Brief
In the Matter of Johnna M. Searles (1990)
Lionheart Fitness Kids
New England Jewish Homeschoolers
Getting Started Homeschooling in New York
Commonwealth v. Frank Roberts (1893)
How to Comply with Vermont's Homeschool Law
Care and Protection of Ivan & another (1999)
History of Massachusetts Compulsory Attendance Law (Statutes from 1852-1913)
Homeschool Policies in Massachusetts: An Overview
Homeschool Attorneys in Massachusetts
Capron Park Zoo
Not Back to School Camp - Vermont
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Pass Your New York DMV Test Guaranteed! 50 Real Test Questions! New York DMV Practice Test Questions
Five in a Row
Easy Grammar Systems
Sing, Spell, Read & Write
Quote of the Day
Any place that anyone young can learn something useful from someone with experience is an educational institution.Al Capp