Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Massachusetts as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Massachusetts and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Teach Art at Home
The Clutter Connection
What You Need to Know Before Homeschooling High School
Homeschoolers: Who Are They And How Do You Market to Them?
Homeschooling the Large Family
Not Back to School Camp - Vermont
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Climb Inside a Poem for Children Big Book of Poems
Responsible Driving, Student Edition
Taking Charge of Your Child's Education: A Guide to Becoming the Primary Influence in Your Child's Life
Homeschooling: The Early Years: Your Complete Guide to Successfully Homeschooling the 3- to 8- Year-Old Child
The Outdoor Life of Children: The Importance of Nature Study and Outside Activities (Charlotte Mason Topics - Volume 2
Quote of the Day
The shrewd guess, the fertile hypothesis, the courageous leap to a tentative conclusion - these are the most valuable coin of the thinker at work. But in most schools guessing is heavily penalized and is associated somehow with laziness.Jerome S. Bruner