Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Massachusetts as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Massachusetts and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Franklin Park Zoo
Care and Protection of Ivan & another (1999)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Frequently Given Answers
Vermont Home School Laws from HSLDA
Museum of Fine Arts
Massachusetts Home School Laws from HSLDA
Boston Fire Museum
How to Withdraw Your Child from School in Vermont
Licensing & State Laws in Massachusetts
Commonwealth v. Frank Roberts (1893)
Boston African American National Historic Site
Student Eligibility: Home Educated Students
Advocates for Home Education in Massachusetts (AHEM)
Minute Man National Historical Park
Sample Progress Report for a Six-Year Old
Not Back to School Camp - Vermont
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Please Don't Drink the Holy Water
Pass Your New York DMV Test Guaranteed! 50 Real Test Questions! New York DMV Practice Test Questions
Quote of the Day
Education is the leading of human souls to what is best, and making what is best out of them.John Ruskin